At the moment Bauwerk Group Lietuva is seeking an experienced Power Platform specialist to join dynamic IT team. This role will primarily focus on developing and maintaining Microsoft Power Apps platform in Lithuanian company with additional tasks extending to the other companies of Bauwerk Group.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the stability of the platform, designing solutions based on business requirements, and working collaboratively with stakeholders in manufacturing, logistics, HR, finance, sales and other departments to automate processes and drive business growth.
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
- Working with stakeholders across organizations to help understand and implement Power Platform products & technologies
- Leading all stages of solution development, including requirements definition, design, development, architecture, testing and support
- Ensure the governance, security and maintenance of Power Platform Environments
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for the Power Apps platform, resolving issues promptly and efficiently
- Fully understand business and user requirements and ensure design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective
- 2+ years experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 including SharePoint
- Familiarity with agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Be able to work in a cross functional team environment and proactively solve problems
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams and stakeholders across different departments and levels.
- Understanding of Solution & Information Architecture best practices
- Any Associate level Microsoft certifications across Power Platforms would be deemed as highly advantageous, but not essential
- Experience with Azure Products & Services
- Familiarity with API integrations and related technologies
- Flexible work-life balance – work in-office, hybrid or remotely
- Company culture based on continuous improvement
- Interesting and responsible work in an international team of professionals
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Additional benefits package: annual bonus depending on the achieved results; training; additional health insurance; travel to work compensation