Role: we are currently inviting an Account Manager to join our team, because our current roster can’t keep up with the growing client portfolio of Havas Media! You will work in Account Management team and you will also be directly responsible for delegating tasks for media planners and the research team. There will also be data analysts, strategists, digital project managers and digital media buying specialists working alongside you.
Opportunity: at Havas Media you’ll have an opportunity to step up to a team lead or even a COO role in the future as the team grows fast and new career opportunities appear.
Client list: you will be able to choose from a list of international brands in FMCG, retail, healthcare, banking sector.
About the role:
- Smooth planning, organization and implementation of offline media projects.
- Generating ideas, preparing proposals and presenting them to clients.
- Building strong relationships with biggest brands in the business.
- Monitoring results and initiating necessary changes.
- Prompt resolution of issues arising during project implementation.
- Changes to project plans as needed and generation of new ideas.
- Analysis of completed campaigns, preparation of reports for the client and the project team.
- Delegation of tasks to the media planning and research team.
- Experience in media agency business is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills and a willingness to work in data driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and teamwork skills.
- Independence, initiative, can-do attitude, responsibility for personal and team goals.
- Broad-minded, curious, creative and strategic.
- Ability to implement projects working in a team.
- Willingness to share ideas with your team and gather best practices from your colleagues in Lithuania and worldwide by applying them in everyday work.
- Ambitious projects, energetic team, motivating, endlessly interesting and dynamic work with one of the biggest Lithuanian brands.
- Work in a youthful and motivating work atmosphere.
- The opportunity to realize your competences and acquire new skills and knowledge while working in the largest integrated communication group in the Baltic States.
- Development, career and self-realization opportunities in a group of companies covering all communication disciplines.
- All the benefits that an international company can bring.
- Salary range from 2900 to 4000 EUR gross.
- Opportunity to use Havas University – Havas Group’s custom-made learning solution that offers high-value courses on different topics, from business insights to compliance and other industry-related content.
- Biggest clients in the market with projects that open up broad opportunities for self-realization at a global network agency.
- Modern office in the city center of Vilnius with the whole Havas Group team
- Flexible working conditions with the possibility of hybrid work, pet-friendly workplace.
- Additional health insurance.
- Access to free e-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms for personal learning and development.
- Sports club membership.